As telecommunications have enabled human activities across vast distances between countries and cultures, so, too, has WFN Strategies become one of the world’s leading specialist engineering consultancy and technology partner to Commercial, Governmental and Oil & Gas clients.
Inspired by more than 150 years of submarine cable tradition, our personnel represent diverse pedigrees from 360networks, AT&T, British Telecom, Cable & Wireless, Global Crossing, Global Marine, MCI, NEC, SAIC, Saudi Aramco, Sprint/Nextel, STC, TeliaSontra, the US Navy and UUNET. We possess decades of experience in the design, implementation and management of systems, and our average work experience in telecommunications is more than 15 years; 25% of us hold Master’s or higher degrees, and 80% hold Bachelor’s degrees.
To exceed customer expectations by solving complex telecom network design and implementation problems for commercial, governmental and oil & gas clients while maintaining a positive commitment to social impact and environment.
At WFN Strategies, we believe in collaboration, viewing our customers and employees as partners in everything we do. We stand for innovation, adhering to ideas that work and constantly seeking to improve those that do not. We’re proud of our independence, it allows us to remain vendor-neutral and to truly stand on the side of our customers. We strive for excellence on every project, every interaction, every time.
• ENTELEC – The Energy Telecommunications and Electrical Association is a user association focusing on communications and control technologies used by petroleum, natural gas, pipeline and electric utility companies.
• ICPC – The International Cable Protection Committee is the premier international Submarine Cable Owners’ Association providing leadership and guidance on issues related to submarine cable planning, installation, operation, maintenance, protection and retirement.
• NFIB - The National Federation of Independent Business is the leading small business association representing small and independent businesses, representing the consensus views of its members in Washington, DC and all 50 state capitals.
• PTC – The Pacific Telecommunications Council is an international community of members extending across more than 60 nations, which promotes the development and use of telecommunications and ICT (information and communications technologies) to enhance the lives of people living in the Pacific hemisphere.
• SubOptic – The SubOptic organization exists to promote, foster debate, exchange ideas and act as an educational resource for the entire submarine telecommunications community.
• USAEA - The US-Africa Energy Association improves business relations and enhance economic cooperation among the United States of America and the African countries that produce energy resources, and develops and enhances relations between the energy sectors in the United States and the African energy producers.
• B Corporation – B Corporation has determined that we meet its comprehensive standards via a rating system for both environmental and social issues.
• BBB Accreditation – Better Business Bureau (BBB) has determined that we meet accreditation standards with its highest A+ rating, representing a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints.
• BOSIET – Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET) and T-BOSIET training have certified that we can accomplish work onboard offshore oil & gas assets (e.g., production platforms, drill rigs, FPSOs, etc.) anywhere in the world.
• DCAA – Defense Contracting Audit Agency (DCAA) has certified that we achieve, maintain and document internal business system controls and behaviors to comply with US Government contract requirements, as well as sound business practices.
• PMP® – Project Management Professional (PMP)® accreditation, the most important international industry-recognized certification for project managers, has determined that our staff has the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects.
• Forbes Magazine ranked us as a semi-finalist for the 2009 “America’s Most Promising Companies” list.
• Inc. magazine ranked us in its 2009 and 2010 Inc. 5000 listings, an exclusive role of the nation’s “Fastest-Growing Private Companies.”
• US Commerce Association selected us for the 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 “Best of Sterling Award” in the Telecommunications Consultancy category.
• US Department of Commerce nominated us for its “President’s “E” Award for Export” in 2011.
WFN Strategies’ Quality Management and Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) systems ascribe to the parameters of ISO 9000 and MIL-I-45208 quality and inspection principles, and we are committed to uncompromising integrity and the highest standards of ethical conduct on the part of all employees. We uphold well established policies and procedures so that high standards of excellence, fairness, opportunity, and integrity result. Our business depends upon our attention to quality and everyone in the organization is a quality inspector in his or her respective areas of expertise. Since our inception in 2001, we have experienced no safety, quality or environmental incidents; however we continue to strive for continuous Quality and EHS improvement.