Technology Centric Approach
PM 2.0 utilizes a technology centric approach, applying shore-end and shipborne-based devices with project and operational dashboards via the cloud and enabling field representatives the ability to submit daily progress reporting in real-time.
With our implementation of PM 2.0 Virtual Rep system. we have minimized or even eliminated the number of our in-field representation personnel, providing clients much more flexibility in the future.
Contact us to get further information or request a quote.
- Automated daily progress reporting
- Dynamic project status indicators
- Real-time vessel tracking
- Online archival of all project data for the life of the cable system
- Web-based management and access
- Access and monitor project status, reports and documentation from any device
- Proven project management applications and software
- Secured cloud storage and access
- ISO 27001:2013 & 27002:2013 compliant security
- Real-time updates with interactive maps and data
- Customizable based on specific project needs
- Tailored hierarchical views from management to operations
- Exportable data and documents
Powered by Esri
We developed PM 2.0 as a virtual management tool in partnership with Esri and in compliance with the requirements of ISO 27001:2013 and 27002:2013 information security standards.
We utilize the Survey123 Tool for ArcGIS platform for DPR, Incident Report and Issue Report submission. Part of the Esri Geospatial Cloud, Survey123 is a complete, form-centric solution for creating, sharing and analyzing surveys. With it, we create smart forms with skip logic, defaults, and support for multiple languages. It collects data via web or mobile devices, even when disconnected from the Internet. With this we analyze results quickly, and upload data securely for further analysis and archive for the client.
The web-based Operations Dashboard enables clients to monitor project health and progress from anywhere in the world and on any device. All relevant information can be seen on a single screen, allowing for project status to be reviewed at-a-glance. Dashboard elements are linked to data provided through Survey123 inputs from the field and provide real-time status updates.