The Marine Installation Representative reviews the on-board technical performance of the operation for the system, including that they are in accordance with the Supply Contract requirements.
He/She provides day-to-day reporting to the Marine Implementation Manager, as well as accomplishes videography of the effort as appropriate. He/She reviews the installation reports and preliminary as-laid RPLs provided by the supplier.
He/She reviews the supplier installation procedures and ensures that the operation is carried out in such a way as to ensure the long term reliability of the system.
- Establish and meet project objectives by analyzing contract deliverables and collaborating with team members
- On Time Delivery, Billing Milestones, Documentation
- Prepare Daily Project Reports during active installation
- Develop strategies for customer issues
- Coordinate with peers to develop solutions
- Prepare project status report inputs in support of overall Project Team
- Bachelor’s Degree, OR
- Completed at least five (5) years of professional experience in the practice of telecoms AND Has a minimum of two (2) years in a similar position; OR
- Completed at least five years of professional experience in the practice of telecoms AND possesses professional certification in a related field (e.g. PMP, PE, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Adherence to corporate ISO Quality and InfoSec standards
- Process and solution oriented
- Proficient in report writing
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to engage and present to Customers, Management, and coworkers.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems within own position, across organizations, and with customers
WFN Strategies is committed to providing a work environment that prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other characteristics protected by applicable law or regulation.