The Data Analyst is an entry-level position responsible for working with data to help the organization make informed decisions and support report writing activities. The Analyst is expected to utilize various techniques from a range of disciplines including computer programming, mathematics, and statistics. The Analyst will draw conclusions from data to describe, predict, and improve business performance. Must be a forward thinker who can proactively plan, multitask, and possesses good organizational skills. They should be comfortable working as part of a team to complete a broad range of projects.
- Conduct research, analysis, and correlation across a wide variety of data sets
- Share data analysis results to help drive business decisions
- Strong technical and analytical writing skills
- On-time delivery and self-monitored time management
- Work with a team, and at times independently, to perform data collection and validation, industry research and identify new sources of industry related data
- Liaise with industry contacts and cooperatively identify new approaches to address customer needs and develop new reports
- Bachelor’s Degree, or near to completion OR
- Completed two (2) years of professional experience in the practice of telecoms AND has a minimum of two (2) years in a similar position
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access and ESRI ArcGIS
- Adherence to corporate ISO Quality and InfoSec standards
- Process and solution-oriented
- Proficient in report writing
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to engage and present to customers, management, and co-workers
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems within own position, across organizations, and with customers
WFN Strategies is committed to providing a work environment that prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other characteristics protected by applicable law or regulation.